|Thank you for entering the International Wine Challenge China 2019. |
This email contains important information on what to do next, please read it thoroughly. If you have any queries please contact us at IWCC@wrbm.com.
- If you requested an invoice, payment must be received by the IWC China in order for wines to be judged. You can pay your invoice by card here.
- Contact your nearest Hellmann Beverage Logistics agent or Hot Express in Chile (see below) and arrange a suitable date of delivery before 15 April 2019.
Please note that for Australia, South Africa and New Zealand, the devlivery deadline is 1st May 2019.
- Use the table below to ensure you ship the correct number of samples for each wine.
- Print the label attached to this email, write in the details and attach it to your boxes. It is essential that the official IWC China address label is attached to every box you ship.
- Print the Airway Bill attached to this email and give it to your Hellmann Beverage Logistics or Hot Express Chile shipping agent to ensure the correct duty is charged.
|Number of bottles to send of each wine|
|Wine||*Number of bottles to send|
|José Rodriguez de Vera, Sorrasca (Rodriguez de Vera), 2010||6|
|José Rodriguez de Vera, Rodríguez de Vera Chardonnay, 2012||6|
|*Please submit 6 bottles of each wine for judging and FREE entry into the IWC China Trade Tasting in September.|
|Your Hellmann Beverage Logistics / Hot Express Shipping Agent – Spain|
|Shipping using IWC China's Global Shipping Service|
|As you have selected to use the IWC China's Global Shipping Service, this will cover the costs associated with duty, storage, carriage, Chinese clearance and taxes on your entries. The freight charges will only be covered if you use an approved Hellmann Beverage Logistics shipping agent or Hot Express in Chile and your wines are received by this agent prior to their deadline date.|
|Rules of Entry|
|Please read the IWC China's rules of entry which are on our website.|
|Cancelling a wine or order|
|To delete a wine or cancelling your entry, once payment has been made please refer to IWC China Cancellation Policy|
|Contacting IWC China|
|Feel free to refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section if you have any queries about your entry or Contact IWC China at any time.|