|Thank you for entering the International Wine Challenge China 2019. |
This email contains important information on what to do next, please read it thoroughly. If you have any queries please contact us at IWCC@wrbm.com.
- If you requested an invoice, payment must be received by the IWC China in order for wines to be judged. You can pay your invoice by card here.
- As you have chosen to use your own carrier service you are fully responsible for all delivery costs including shipping, customs, taxes, duty and storage. Please do not use the postal system to send samples. They rarely arrive intact and often get delayed at customs. Please use a courier such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc.
- Find out more about shipping to China in the AZ Logistics shipping manual attached and contact AZ LOGISTICS if any questions.
- Contact your delivery agent and arrange a date of delivery to ensure your samples are received in China between 14 January and 24 May 2019.
- Use the table below to ensure you ship the correct number of samples for each wine.
- Print the label attached to this email, write in the details and attach it to your boxes. It is essential that the official IWC China address label is attached to every box you ship. Please ensure you send your samples to the address specified on the label.
|Number of bottles to send of each wine|
|Wine||*Number of bottles to send|
|José Rodriguez de Vera, Sorrasca (Rodriguez de Vera), 2010||6|
|José Rodriguez de Vera, Rodríguez de Vera Chardonnay, 2012||6|
|*Please submit 6 bottles of each wine for judging and FREE entry into the IWC China Trade Tasting in September.|
|Rules of Entry|
|Please read the IWC China's rules of entry which are on our website.|
|Cancelling a wine or order|
|To delete a wine or cancelling your entry, once payment has been made please refer to IWC China Cancellation Policy|
|Feel free to refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section if you have any queries about your entry or Contact IWC China at any time.|